Intermediate results JAL library for the ILI9341 display

rob...@hotmail.com

Sep 3, 2022, 8:52:14 AM9/3/22
to jallist
Hello JAL users,

Just want to share the intermediate results of the JAL library for the ILI9341 display.

It is still work in progress and the recording is not always that clear. At the end a small picture is shown but it is not visible. It is not correct anyway buy I do not yet know if that is the picture or the library..

I only created the graphics part, fonts do not yet work and I need to add more features of the display. After that I will add the library to Jallib and will see if I can implement the touch functionality which this version of the display also has. And since the display has a slot for an SD card I also want to make a sample program that copies pictures form the SD card to the display.

Kind regards,

Rob