mini_teacher

hans

Jul 21, 2022, 10:07:43 AM7/21/22
to jallib
Hello all,
Every now and then I try to persuade someone to start working with JAL. After a while I regularly get a response that it didn't work. It is often indicated that all those thick books and those large things with all those legs are unattractive.
That's why I made a very small set with a 12F683, with a led, a potentiometer, a power transistor and a motor. Also the wisp648.
The set has now returned for the third time stating that they have played with it and now plan to continue with it.
Attached are some pictures.
My question is now : If you have more example programs for this little boy, we are recommended.
So you see, it's still fun.
regards
Hans
setje 12 f683.jpg
setje_totaal.jpg

Rob CJ

Jul 21, 2022, 1:17:16 PM7/21/22
to jal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hans,

That is a nice approach to get started.

I could make a program that you can control the speed of the motor or the brightness of the LED with the potentiometer or do you already have such a sample program?

Which power transistor is being used?

Kind regards,

Rob

Jul 21, 2022, 2:13:40 PM7/21/22
to jallib
hI rOB,
We used the 12F683_pwm_adc for a led, the little motor just on/ off
 BD677 with 1K base resistor
. regards
 Hans

hans

Jul 21, 2022, 2:39:15 PM7/21/22
to jallib
Rob,
I have changed the lib and it works also with the little motor

Op donderdag 21 juli 2022 om 20:13:40 UTC+2 schreef hans:
12f683_pwm_adc_hans.jal

Rob CJ

Jul 21, 2022, 2:48:34 PM7/21/22
to jal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hans,

So you already got this application. You mean you changed to code to work the ADC libraries that changed some time ago? Great.

With the components you mentioned I cannot think of another application but if somebody has an idea I am willing to build an application for it.

Maybe if you add an 8 Ohm loudspeaker we could make a tone sweep.

Kind regards,

Rob

Verzonden: donderdag 21 juli 2022 20:39
Aan: jallib <jal...@googlegroups.com>
Onderwerp: Re: [jallib] mini_teacher

hans

Jul 21, 2022, 3:11:09 PM7/21/22
to jallib
Hi Rob,,
The original did not work, so please check my changes.
regards
Hans

Rob CJ

Jul 21, 2022, 3:44:31 PM7/21/22
to jal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hans,

Do you mean the program you modified for the changed ADC libraries?

Kind regards,

Rob

Verzonden: donderdag 21 juli 2022 21:11

Hans Van Veldhuizen

Jul 21, 2022, 4:26:26 PM7/21/22
to jal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rob, the program i used from the samples i had to change.  Seen my previews message.
We used this pic also to control a servo. Maybe it is possibil to expand to 2 servo and two pots for acamera gimball

Rob CJ

Jul 21, 2022, 4:30:00 PM7/21/22
to jal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hans,

I think I did not  understand your remark.

Is the program that you attached to this discussion not working anymore now that you changed because of the changed ADC libraries?

If so I can have a look at it and get it working again. I can test it with a potentiometer and a LED.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Rob

Jul 22, 2022, 2:07:28 AM7/22/22
to jallib
Hi Rob,
Sorry for my bad iphone message. The file I sent is the one I edited. The original from the sample list didn't work, hence my request to check the original.
regards
Hans

hans

Jul 22, 2022, 2:37:40 AM7/22/22
to jallib
hello
back to my previous question. We want to run a... Pan Tilt 2 Axis FPV Camera Gimbal Mount....(raspberry pi).. with this toddler and I think that attached program should work. As soon as we have the Gimbal in we will try. Any comments in advance are welcome
regards
Hans

Op vrijdag 22 juli 2022 om 08:07:28 UTC+2 schreef hans:
12f683_servo.jal

hans

Jul 22, 2022, 4:35:47 AM7/22/22
to jallib
hello,
Tested with two small servo's, works perfect. Great what Jal can do with such a little boy.
regards
Hans