Rasberry-pi

hans

Jul 10, 2022, 4:29:36 AM7/10/22
to jallib
Hello all,
A while ago I tried to do something with raspberry-pi but it's all too complex for me. With jal I still succeed so much.. is there someone who can benefit from it, it is free.
It's a few pcbs and an LCD screen
regards
Hans

ZetWeeh

Jul 11, 2022, 3:55:06 AM7/11/22
to jal...@googlegroups.com

Hi Hans

I am working with JAL, Arduino and Raspberry. I completly understand what you say. Jal is the best of the three.

About what do you speak exactly?

Regards,

Peter

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows

Oliver Seitz

Jul 11, 2022, 4:07:38 AM7/11/22
to jal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hans,

you're aware that all Raspberry Computer Boards are backlogged until next year? They're pure gold right now. Do choose whom to present the Boards 😁

Am So., Juli 10, 2022 at 10:29 schrieb hans

hans

Jul 11, 2022, 1:20:56 PM7/11/22
to jallib
why does a whale have no gills

raspberry-pi_1.jpg

hans

Jul 11, 2022, 2:51:23 PM7/11/22
to jallib
rp2.jpg

Zet Weeh

Jul 12, 2022, 2:20:20 AM7/12/22
to jal...@googlegroups.com
Hoi Hans
Wat wil je ervoor hebben?
Groeten
Peter

Mijn spreuk: Wees nieuwsgierig maar hou maat.

Op 11 jul. 2022 om 20:51 heeft hans <hanz...@zeelandnet.nl> het volgende geschreven: