interrupt problem in JALEdit

ellemoo

Oct 26, 2013, 6:01:16 PM10/26/13
to jal...@googlegroups.com
Hallo,

I am new on this forum.
I have an interrupt problem with a PIC16f628a, using JALEdit.

A led is blinking on port B5. In a forever loop.
With a button, connected to B0, I want to toggle LED on port A1 by using interrupt on RB0.

After starting the program, B5 LED is blinking. Looks good.
After pushing the button LED A1 lits up and after releasing the button, the LED is off. Looks good.
BUT, after activation the button B5 stops blinking.
The forever loop is not working any more.

See source: TEST_int.jal

I hope for solutions.....
THANKS, in advance

TEST_int.jal

Sunish Issac

Oct 27, 2013, 1:54:04 AM10/27/13
to jal...@googlegroups.com
Looks like your problem has nothing to do with jaledit. You can get better support if you post your query to jallist@ yahoo groups.

Also you are using bert's libraries and he monitors jallist on yahoo.

Best regards
Sunish

--

---

Vasile Surducan

Oct 27, 2013, 3:37:35 AM10/27/13
to jal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ellemoo,

use a single interrupt procedure for reading the button on B0,
assure a delay in reading the button state, the best way is using TMR0

Your description shows the program jumps away from the main in the interrupt and probably doesn't goes back. Check if Bert's library is saving and restoring the registers with pragma interrupt.

Sunish, I almost forgot there is the jaledit group....

Vasile

ellemoo

Oct 27, 2013, 10:42:59 AM10/27/13
to jal...@googlegroups.com