Moved to jaledit mailing list

Sunish Issac

Mar 14, 2010, 10:17:08 AM3/14/10
to jal...@googlegroups.com
I removed the line 0 errors o warnings as its irrelevant for a successful compile.

Oops, that's not fixed, you can temporarily fix it by
closing jaledit, opening jaledit.ini and then find seMiscMaxConcTask_Value and replace it with seMiscMaxConcTask.
Opening jaledit after that would pass the task value.

I'll update the current version and let you know once its done, till then you can apply the above fix.

Sunish

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Mike@watty <watt...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mar 14, 9:03 am, Sunish Issac <sunish....@gmail.com> wrote:
> New unofficial downloadhttp://jaledit.googlecode.com/files/jaledit0.9.zip
> Alias support and some other bug fixes.
>
> Sunish

Thanks.

The line with "0 errors  0 warnings" is gone.

Should I delete an *.ini file or something or manually add the Tasks
option? The "tasks" set in environment don't seem to appear on command
line:
Compilation started at :14/03/2010 09:19:41
jal 2.4l (compiled Aug  7 2009)
Compiler CommandLine:  C:\JALPack\compiler\jalv2.exe "J:\Projects
\CatPad\catpatv1.jal" -s "C:\JALPack\lib" -pcode

Code          : 20904/32768        Data 405/928
Hardware Stack: 6/31        Software Stack 523

I updated to the 2.4m compiler and found I had to cast some constants
to byte
makes sense if by default constants are 32 bit

var byte thing

thing = ! MY_CONST    --  now gives out of range warning (sorta makes
sense, though works)

thing = ! byte(MY_CONST)   -- fine

Mike@watty

Mar 14, 2010, 4:31:13 PM3/14/10
to jaledit

On Mar 14, 2:17 pm, Sunish Issac <sunish....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I removed the line 0 errors o warnings as its irrelevant for a successful
> compile.
>
> Oops, that's not fixed, you can temporarily fix it by
> closing jaledit, opening jaledit.ini and then find seMiscMaxConcTask_Value
> and replace it with seMiscMaxConcTask.
> Opening jaledit after that would pass the task value.

yes that works :-)

you are a Star .

I *LIKE* the 0 Errors 0 Warnings message. Gives me a warm fuzzy
feeling. Especially if it was a big edit :D

Compilation started at :14/03/2010 20:27:18
jal 2.4m (compiled Dec 26 2009)

Compiler CommandLine: C:\JALPack\compiler\jalv2.exe "J:\Projects

\CatPad\catpatv1.jal" -s "C:\JALPack\lib" -task 4

Code : 20992/32768 Data 404/928
Hardware Stack: 6/31 Software Stack 524

Sunish Issac

Mar 14, 2010, 10:48:48 PM3/14/10
to jal...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I'll then put it back. The version I sent has some unfinished stuff like jallib validate.
And I also intend to fix the user profile issues of Vista and OS7.

Sunish

mattschinkel

Mar 15, 2010, 10:04:11 PM3/15/10
to jaledit
> I *LIKE* the 0 Errors  0 Warnings message. Gives me a warm fuzzy
> feeling. Especially if it was a big edit :D

I like it too!

Matt.