jallist message copied to jaledit group

Sunish Issac

Jan 28, 2010, 7:57:17 PM1/28/10
to jaledit
Friends,
Thanks for the feedback. Actually if you do a compilation repeatedly
without any kind of editing the new version definitely hangs.

Looks like I finally figured out what went wrong. It was no coding
error on my part, but a bug associated with threads of a component
that I used. You can soon expect a version with the bug fixed and
couple of new features including an option for changing most keyboard
shortcuts and a new jalpack with the latest version of jallib.
I'm also seriously thinking of writing proper documentation.

If there are any other bugs that you all would like to get fixed other
than the hang on compile bug please do let me know.

Sunish

Mike@watty

Jan 30, 2010, 7:49:44 PM1/30/10
to jaledit

On Jan 29, 12:57 am, Sunish Issac <sunish....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Friends,
> Thanks for the feedback. Actually if you do a compilation repeatedly
> without any kind of editing the new version definitely hangs.

> If there are any other bugs that you all would like to get fixed other
> than the hang on compile bug please do let me know.
>
> Sunish

Should it be opening a file tab each time you successfully compile?
It does this each time, till all the "includes" are on edit tabs, and
then opens "empty" tabs, untitledn.jal etc.

I'm really enjoying getting back to PIC and JAL.

I must order some of the 18F4xxx parts.

I look forward to next version Jaledit, Thanks.

Sunish Issac

Jan 30, 2010, 8:06:22 PM1/30/10
to jal...@googlegroups.com
You can expect public release of the new version this week.But for your personal interest I can send you the new executable right from forge :-)

Sunish