Cargo Tracker on the Cloud - Thanks Jelastic/Scaleforce!

Reza Rahman

May 10, 2021, 3:34:28 PM5/10/21
to cargotra...@eclipse.org, Jakarta EE community discussions, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
Hi folks,

I just wanted to briefly let you know that Cargo Tracker is now deployed
to Kubernetes on the cloud using GitHub Actions workflows. You can find
the demo deployment on the Scaleforce cloud
(https://cargo-tracker.j.scaleforce.net).

The project is very thankful to our sponsors Jelastic and Scaleforce for
hosting the demo. As you are aware, Jelastic is a valued Jakarta EE member.

The deployment and all data is refreshed nightly. On the cloud Cargo
Tracker uses PostgreSQL as the database. The GitHub Container Registry
is used to publish Docker images.

I also wanted to remind you that Cargo Tracker needs and welcomes your
contributions:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22help+wanted%22.
In particular this is a great point to build support for VS Code,
NetBeans, IntelliJ, WildFly/JBoss EAP, Open Liberty/WebSphere Liberty,
WebLogic, etc.

Reza Rahman

Please note views expressed here are my own as an individual community
member and do not reflect the views of my employer.