What to expect from Jakarta EE 10 webinar - Community questions/discussion points

jadon....@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2022, 10:02:48 AM3/28/22
to Jakarta EE Ambassadors

I am working with the Jakarta EE working group to present a webinar in April on what to expect from Jakarta EE 10.

If you have any questions or discussion points you would like to see discussed about Jakarta EE 10, please comment and I will include them in the discussion.

Many thanks,

Reza Rahman

Mar 30, 2022, 10:41:29 AM3/30/22
to Jakarta EE Ambassadors

Thanks very much for reaching out.

The main thing I think is to get a stable release out with some innovations. The other major thing is to try to establish a regular cadence commitment of some sort that actually delivers some new things.

Beyond that honestly any progress along these lines will help keep the platform fresh, relevant and competitive: https://jakartaee-ambassadors.io/guide-to-contributing-to-jakarta-ee-10/.