Live! - Jakarta EE 10 Contributor Guide

Reza Rahman

Mar 28, 2021, 10:49:27 AM3/28/21
to Jakarta EE community discussions, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
Hi folks,

I wanted to let you know that the Jakarta EE 10 Contributor Guide is now
live! It has been in draft mode a while and it needs to be a living
document anyway.

https://jakartaee-ambassadors.io/guide-to-contributing-to-jakarta-ee-10/

Please do take a look if you have not done so. Please also help spread
word.

There are a number of project leads and committers that really are
looking forward to your contributions. Anything you can do - however
large or small - will help make Jakarta EE 10 a reality just as it
helped make Java EE 8 and Jakarta EE 9 realities. Do feel free to ask
questions if you need clarification or further guidance.

I do want to take this opportunity to thank the many folks that
contributed to the guide including vendors and especially Ryan Cuprak
and Ondrej Mihalyi for getting the guide started so many months ago.

Reza Rahman

Please note views expressed here are my own as an individual community
member and do not reflect the views of my employer.

Ondro Mihalyi

May 4, 2021, 8:00:30 PM5/4/21
to Jakarta EE Ambassadors
Thank you, Reza, for finalizing and publishing the guide.

I'll use this opportunity and ask you to consider joining the discussion about future improvements in Jakarta Messaging (JMS). We'd like to create a plan for the next version that would target Jakarta EE 10. I started the discussion here: https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jms-dev/msg00137.html. Please join the jms-dev mailing list and express what you would like to have in the next version of JMS.

Ondro

Dátum: nedeľa 28. marca 2021, čas: 16:49:27 UTC+2, odosielateľ: Reza Rahman

Reza Rahman

May 4, 2021, 8:15:56 PM5/4/21
to Jakarta EE Ambassadors

Absolutely! I already did it and hope others will do the same.