JakartaOne Livestream 2021 Call For Paper is open!

Ivar Grimstad

Jul 21, 2021, 9:15:18 AM7/21/21
to jakartaee-...@googlegroups.com
Ambassadors,

The third edition of JakartaOne Livestream will be held on December 7, 2021.
Join us in making this one-day online event a success by submitting your talk today!

Event Website: https://jakartaone.org/2021/

The call for paper is open until September 15, 2021, but submit sooner rather than later as the program committee will be reviewing proposals continuously.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation

Reza Rahman

Jul 24, 2021, 12:16:02 AM7/24/21
to jakartaee-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ivar for the kind invitation. I am on vacation so it took a bit to submit. I hope many others submit, especially newcomers.

Reza Rahman