Finalizing Jakarta EE 10 Contribution Guide

Reza Rahman

Mar 20, 2021, 4:14:48 PM3/20/21
to Jakarta Ambassadors
Folks,

I would like to finalize the Jakarta EE 10 Contribution Guide, publish/incorporate it into the website and begin getting the word out:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uZFBoIujXCc-gQhCzh_ZdlKEsrsV0yVVIHzBTI3usF8/edit. It’s been in draft for a long time now and either way it is a living document. Also, I think we need to begin driving for Jakarta EE 10 features now. Jakarta EE 9.1 is all but done.

Reza Rahman