JakartaOne Livestream 2022 - December 6th

Tanja Obradovic

Oct 18, 2022, 12:19:00 PM10/18/22
to Jakarta EE community discussions, Jakarta EE Working Group, Jakarta EE Ambassadors, Jakarta EE China Community discussions

Hello dear Jakarta EE community!

as you may know, we are actively working on JakartaOne Livestream 2022 that is scheduled for December 6th this year.

We are actively building the website and the Program of this year's conference, please visit often https://jakartaone.org/2022/ for any updates and progress.

At this point I would like to ask all of you to register for the event - use direct registration link - and please let the world know you registered :)

You can also social card:

Please feel free to grab the social card image from this google folder, let us know you registered and help us promote the event with our wider community!

Thanks so much!

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Join us in Ludwigsburg! EclipseCon 2022 - October 24-27, 2022