Re: learn jakarta ee for web dev

Ondro Mihályi

Apr 10, 2021, 5:31:14 PM4/10/21
to levi erwin, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
Dear Levi,

I'd like to point you to the Jakarta EE Ambassadors group (theri forum here), where you can find a lot more people that could help you get started with Jakarta EE. I also added their mailing list address in CC.

For me, I think that one of the best books about Java EE or Jakarta EE is Antonio Goncalves' book Beginning Java EE 7. A bit older, but very good for newcomers and all of it is still valid for Jakarta EE (except for the package prefix changed in Jakarta EE 9). Another good book is Jakarta EE Recipes.

But there's also a lot of free resources. I recommend starting with the official Jakarta EE tutorial and examples.

All the best,
Ondro

po 5. 4. 2021 o 4:24 levi erwin <alle...@outlook.fr> napísal(a):

Dear,

I need to learn Jakarta EE for web development,I'm now familiar with Java Core,

what is the path to learn Jakarta EE?

what are the best books to learn it?

Sincerely

Reza Rahman

Apr 10, 2021, 5:52:27 PM4/10/21
to Jakarta EE Ambassadors
I would say an even better place for this sort of thing is the JavaRanch Jakarta EE related forums: https://coderanch.com/f/11/EJB-JEE. Getting people started is what JavaRanch has long specialized in.

 Reza Rahman