EclipseCon 2023, in Ludwigsburg, Germany, from October 16 - 19, 2023; CfP is now open!

Tanja Obradovic

May 9, 2023, 5:54:07 PM5/9/23
to Jakarta EE community discussions, MicroP...@googlegroups.com, Jakarta EE China Community discussions, Jakarta EE Ambassadors

Hello dear Jakarta EE Community,

We are excited to invite you to participate in EclipseCon 2023, which will be held in Ludwigsburg, Germany, from October 16 - 19, 2023. This is an incredible opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise! We encourage you to submit your proposal for a talk,  tutorial, or panel discussion that could cover any of the aspects of the Java ecosystem.

The Call for Proposals is now open and will close on June 16

Good luck and I hope to see you at EclipseCon 2023!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter:@TanjaEclipse