Deadline - Jakarta EE/MicroProfile Alignment Survey

Reza Rahman

Mar 26, 2021, 1:58:11 PM3/26/21
to Jakarta EE, Jakarta Ambassadors
Hi folks,

I discussed with a few responsible folks and we think it is best to close the Jakarta EE and MicroProfile alignment survey by April 5th. It has been open for a while now and we have a decent bit of input. If you have not done so, please take a few moments to fill out the survey on this important topic. The Eclipse Foundation folks are generously hosting the survey and we will share the results with stakeholders. Also, please help spread word.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5DQYHYB

Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity in thanking IBM’s Emily Jiang for her balanced, capable and courageous technical leadership in helping put together the underlying analysis of tradeoffs.

Reza Rahman