EclipseCon - Community day activities, anybody?

Ondro Mihályi

Jul 23, 2022, 7:21:13 AM7/23/22
to Jakarta EE Ambassadors, Jakarta EE community discussions
Hello, everybody,

The registration for on-site EclipseCon 2022 in Germany has started. The day before the main event, there's the Community Day. I'll be there and I wondered whether anybody else, who will be there too, has some plans to organize activities around Jakarta EE.

You can find more information about the Community Day here: https://www.eclipsecon.org/2022/community-day

Room 3 is dedicated to Jakarta EE for the whole day.

If there's some channel where this is discussed already, please let me know. If not, we can create a dedicated channel only for those that are interested.