Re: Starter UI on Cloud!

1 view

Reza Rahman

Mar 29, 2023, 7:03:56 PM3/29/23
to Jakarta EE community discussions, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
Expanding the audience a bit. So far so good.

On 3/29/2023 2:08 PM, Reza Rahman wrote:
> Folks,
>
> The 2.0 version UI is now on the cloud and appears to be functioning
> as expected: https://jakarta-starter.azurewebsites.net.
>
> Can everyone please kick the tires and see what happens? I would like
> to make sure there is nothing unexpected with the deployment for the
> next few days.
>
> Note, this is the staging URL. The production URL on Azure will be
> different.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Reza

Josh Juneau

Mar 29, 2023, 8:11:28 PM3/29/23
to Reza Rahman, Jakarta EE community discussions, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
Congrats on the progress!  Testing it out now but so far all seems to be working.

Tanja Obradovic

Mar 30, 2023, 10:47:26 AM3/30/23
to Jakarta EE community discussions, Jakarta EE Ambassadors

Looks amazing! Congrats!!

Many thanks to all involved!

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter:@TanjaEclipse