W-JAX Medienpartnerschaft 2021

Mediapartner conference

Jul 19, 2021, 10:17:54 AM7/19/21
to jakartaee-...@googlegroups.com
Hallo Jakarta EE Ambassadors,

es ist mal wieder soweit. Die diesjährige W-JAX steht in den Startlöchern und wir würden uns freuen Sie als Medienpartner an unserer Seite zu haben.

Die Daten für die W-JAX lauten wie folgt:

Veranstaltungszeitraum: 8. - 12.11.2021
Veranstaltungsort: München

Wir können wieder folgende Leistungen anbieten:
- 15% Rabatt für Community-Mitglieder
- 1 Ticket zum Verlosen

Ihre Leistungen:
- Bannerschaltung
- Tweets und Facebook-posts
- Verlosung des Freitickets
- Erwähnung im Newsletter (mit Rabattcode und Banner)

Ich hoffe wir finden zueinander und es wird der Start einer erfolgreichen Kooperation.

Bei Fragen können Sie sich jederzeit an mich wenden.

Viele Grüße
Stefan Roßt
Junior Marketing Manager

--

Software & Support Media GmbH
Schwedlerstr.

Mail mediap...@sandsmedia.com | Web www.sandsmedia.com

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Pouya Kamali-Loibl
Handelsregister: Frankfurt am Main HRB.-Nr.: 40312

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
represent those of Software & Support Media GmbH.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments,
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to
anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this
email in error.

werne...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2021, 5:15:12 PM7/19/21
to Jakarta EE Ambassadors
Maybe a topic for the next Leadership Council call, if those kinds of partnerships are desired and doable.
Did someone use theirs before?

Werner

Reza Rahman

Jul 20, 2021, 12:48:00 PM7/20/21
to werne...@gmail.com, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
Werner,

Can you please coordinate? That will be the easiest way to navigate the possible language gap. I see no reason why we should not do this.

Reza Rahman

On Jul 19, 2021, at 5:15 PM, werne...@gmail.com <werne...@gmail.com> wrote:

Maybe a topic for the next Leadership Council call, if those kinds of partnerships are desired and doable.

Kito Mann

Jul 20, 2021, 12:52:46 PM7/20/21
to Reza Rahman, werne...@gmail.com, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
+1
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: PrimeFaces, PrimeNG, JSF, Java EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to stackdpodcast.com.

Werner Keil

Jul 20, 2021, 1:04:17 PM7/20/21
to Kito Mann, Reza Rahman, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
What they want from us (the Jakarta EE Ambassadors including the site itself) is more or less the same they kept asking for earlier:

- Display of an advertising banner on the JEEA site
- Tweets and Facebook-posts
- Raffle of the free pass
- Mention in a Jakarta EE Ambassador Newsletter (including discount code and the banner)
Is that something we can do regardless of the language and was it done before either for W-JAX or another conference like Devoxx, JavaLand, etc.?

I could also mention it on Twitter or Facebook, but the rest is mainly editorial, I have not written a newsletter here or updated the page. And since W-JAX is in Germany but like JavaLand more or less polyglot it is not purely a German speaking event, the PR person is probably more comfortable in German.

Do we do raffles and if so where and how?
Is it something that we could do on EclipseCon Community Day, and how, it may not make so much sense if a person in Brazil or the US wins it online having to travel to Munich then at their own cost (I don't remember after speaking there nearly 2 decades ago if they cover travel costs but only for some speakers if any) so picking the right group for that raffle could be a little tricky.

Werner

Reza Rahman

Jul 20, 2021, 1:12:45 PM7/20/21
to Werner Keil, Kito Mann, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
I think we can do the banner, tweets, a dedicated post here and raffle. I am sure they probably have the raffle mechanism already.

If you help coordinate and they provide the content, I can do the rest. I think the content itself needs to be in English.

Reza Rahman

Mediapartner conference

Aug 10, 2021, 9:25:03 AM8/10/21
to jakartaee-...@googlegroups.com
Hallo Jakarta EE Ambassadors,

hatten Sie bereits die Möglichkeit unsere letzte Mail durchzulesen? Wir würden uns sehr freuen, wenn die Jakarta EE Ambassadors Medienpartner der W-JAX 2021 werden.

Ich freue mich auf Ihre Antwort.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Stefan Roßt
Junior Marketing Manager

Reza Rahman

Aug 10, 2021, 1:06:23 PM8/10/21
to jakartaee-...@googlegroups.com

Werner (or anybody else here that is German-speaking) - could I kindly ask you to engage initially? After we start the conversation a bit, I can take it forward.