Jakarta EE and MicroProfile at EclipseCon Community Day - Summary

Reza Rahman

Nov 19, 2022, 6:14:00 PM11/19/22
to Jakarta EE community discussions, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
Hi folks,

Here is a summary of Jakarta EE and MicroProfile at EclipseCon Community
Day 2022:
https://reza-rahman.me/2022/11/19/jakarta-ee-and-microprofile-at-eclipsecon-community-day-2022/.
All slide decks are shared with some very unique information for this
community.

It was an honor to organize the Jakarta EE/MicroProfile agenda at
EclipseCon Community Day one more time. Special thanks to all the
speakers. Perhaps we will see you at Community Day next time? It is a
great way to hear from some of the key people driving Jakarta EE and
MicroProfile. You can attend just Community Day even if you don’t attend
EclipseCon. The fee is modest and includes lunch as well as casual
networking.

You could help spread word by re-tweeting this:
https://twitter.com/reza_rahman/status/1594101711588597761.

Cheers,

Reza Rahman
Principal Program Manager
Java on Azure at Microsoft
reza....@microsoft.com
+1 717 329 8149

Kito D. Mann

Nov 20, 2022, 12:17:58 AM11/20/22
to Reza Rahman, Jakarta EE community discussions, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
Hey Reza,

Great write up; sounds like there were some great talks; I'm looking forward to reading the slides.
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: Cloud architecture, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.