EclipseCon Community Day - Help Organize

Reza Rahman

May 21, 2021, 2:49:31 PM5/21/21
to Jakarta Ambassadors
Folks,

We have been graciously asked to organize the Jakarta EE agenda at EclipseCon Community Day 2021. Can you please volunteer to help? I think this is an especially good opportunity for folks who have not contributed before. Please speak up here and I will loop you in?

Reza Rahman

Otavio Santana

May 22, 2021, 5:15:53 AM5/22/21
to Reza Rahman, Jakarta Ambassadors
That's nice Reza,  please,  let me know how I can help.

Reza Rahman

May 22, 2021, 10:15:15 PM5/22/21
to Jakarta Ambassadors
Thanks Mike and Otavio. The rest of the folks here, please do consider volunteering by Wednesday at the latest. We do need to begin organizing presently.

Reza Rahman

Petr Aubrecht

May 24, 2021, 9:12:50 AM5/24/21
to Jakarta EE Ambassadors