Accessing Jailhouse console output without a serial port

Syed Aftab Rashid

May 22, 2024, 12:00:52 PMMay 22
to Jailhouse
Hi

I am working with Jailhouse on a normal x86 Linux PC. I have managed to install Jailhouse but I am having difficulties in enabling the hypervisor (my system hangs when I try to enable the root cell, which of course is due to a configuration problem, but I can not see any output on the Jailhouse console and the system hangs).
The actual problem is that my system doesn't have a physical serial port so I am not able to attach a serial cable to it for debugging purposes. Is there any other way how I can access the data that Jailhouse outputs to the serial port?

Thanks