Deploying an instance of jaiku onto typhoonae.

dougx

Feb 26, 2010, 2:55:21 AM2/26/10
to jaikuengine-discuss
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had some experience with deploying
jaikuengine on typhoonae?

I followed the guide here:
http://sites.google.com/site/gaeasaframework/typhoonae

That didn't seem to work though; after getting the demo application
running ok I removed it and installed jaikuengine, but I just get a
blank page when I browse to http://localhost:8080

Played around with the settings.py and local_settings.py, but no luck
getting it to work. Just to check I actually deployed it to appengine
and it seems to run there (http://magiksandbox.appspot.com).

I don't think this is an issue with my installation of typhoonae; I've
managed to get a few other apps to run on it successfully... I think
it's simply my configuration which is wrong. Anyone done this / can
point out the correct way to configure jaiku for this?

thanks,
D.