sms

bbddb4

Nov 9, 2009, 12:55:35 PM11/9/09
to jaikuengine-discuss
What are some vendors and where is the doc for us devs? The one on
gcodes is blank. If anyone has set this up please let us know what
vendor you use. Can someone at Jaiku tell us which options that use so
that we can check-in with the vendors themselves. Obviously we don't
want your code. just the vendor so that we can get our versions up and
running.

bbddb4

Nov 16, 2009, 11:38:18 PM11/16/09
to jaikuengine-discuss
So no one has got this working I'm guessing...

Adewale Oshineye

Nov 17, 2009, 10:18:45 AM11/17/09
to jaikuengi...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know none of the other deployments of JaikuEngine have got
SMS working. I'll check to see who Jaiku.com's vendors were and let
you know if I'm allowed to pass that information on.

2009/11/16 bbddb4 <bbd...@gmail.com>:

bbddb4

Nov 17, 2009, 8:00:08 PM11/17/09
to jaikuengine-discuss
That would be great...

Adewale Oshineye

Nov 18, 2009, 9:42:52 PM11/18/09
2009/11/17 bbddb4 <bbd...@gmail.com>:
> That would be great...
I've checked and I'm not allowed to mention them. Sorry.

Ralph Meijer

Nov 19, 2009, 4:02:32 AM11/19/09
to jaikuengi...@googlegroups.com
We used Ericsson IPX for a while, as mentioned in this thread:

http://termie.jaiku.com/presence/37276548

I'm not sure if this can be interpreted as a recommendation, though.

ralphm