char limit question

Nicholas Johnson

May 2, 2011, 1:41:23 AM5/2/11
to jaikuengine-discuss
I just got jaikuengine up and running on my own appengine account and
I am planning to start recombobulating it to my will. My question is,
if I change the MAX_POST_LENGTH in common/api.py to something larger
is anything else going to break? Anywhere other things are assuming
that limit, or were never designed to handle larger data sets because
it's assumed the 140 cutoff would make sure it was never an issue?

Adewale Oshineye

May 13, 2011, 1:36:28 AM5/13/11
to jaikuengi...@googlegroups.com
This shouldn't be a problem.