Which part of the source deal with adding contact relationships?

Mark

Apr 27, 2010, 12:05:30 AM4/27/10
to jaikuengine-discuss
Hi,

I'm working with app engine. I'm wondering if anyone happens to know
which part of the jaiku source deals with adding contacts? Im curious
to see how jaiku handles ensuring that the contact relationship is
done transactionally. I'm having some trouble figuring out a reliable
way of doing this, was hoping jaiku might have some answers,

Thanks

Adewale Oshineye

Apr 28, 2010, 10:48:40 AM4/28/10
to jaikuengi...@googlegroups.com
On 27 April 2010 05:05, Mark <mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working with app engine. I'm wondering if anyone happens to know
> which part of the jaiku source deals with adding contacts? Im curious
> to see how jaiku handles ensuring that the contact relationship is
> done transactionally. I'm having some trouble figuring out a reliable
> way of doing this, was hoping jaiku might have some answers,
>
> Thanks
Take a look at:
http://code.google.com/p/jaikuengine/source/browse/trunk/common/api.py#728