nothing happens when going to /install

tovarich

Mar 27, 2010, 5:49:06 PM3/27/10
to jaikuengine-discuss
Hi,

I just got the latest svn copy and started playing with it, when i set
up the local copy i can go to /install and set it up perfectly, then i
edited local_settings.py and proceeded to upload to appengine but when
i go to myapp.appspot.com/install it first asks me to log in with a
google account, i use the same i used in local_settings.py and then it
redirects me back to the /, no install, further attempts to open /
install are the same, just redirect back to the home. I have no clue
what i might be doing wrong, i'm thinking it's not liking my google
account or something.

Thanks,
Alejandro.

Adewale Oshineye

Mar 30, 2010, 5:09:45 PM3/30/10
to jaikuengi...@googlegroups.com
Can you try following the instructions here:
http://groups.google.com/group/jaikuengine-discuss/browse_thread/thread/843bd46bad671910/2c2077c0825caa04