Does the code also include the GUI code of JAIKU

saurabh

Apr 8, 2010, 6:46:45 AM4/8/10
to jaikuengine-discuss
Hi All,

I just want to know if the code ( svn) also include the code of GUI of
JAIKU as I dont have svn client I want to confirm the same.

Thanks
Saurabh

Jonas Nockert

Apr 8, 2010, 11:51:09 AM4/8/10
to jaikuengi...@googlegroups.com
Essentially yes, the Subversion repository contains the the same GUI
but with a different color scheme and slight variations in graphics
(logos, etc.)

Jonas

Saurabh Agarwal

Apr 8, 2010, 1:48:00 PM4/8/10
to jaikuengi...@googlegroups.com
thx jonas
--
http://reviewpunch.com/
Rate and review Products ,Services,Movies,Hotels,Restaurants,Mobile phones,Electronic equipment,Startups

http://groups.google.com/group/ramprastha-gurgaon/
( Group for actual/prospective buyers of Ramprastha Gurgaon View/Atrium/Edge )

"Successful people make more mistakes because they do more "
Thanks
Saurabh Agarwal

Saurabh Agarwal

Apr 8, 2010, 10:20:18 AM4/8/10