Best Deal Leick Shaker Square End Table, Medium Oak Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:37:41 AM6/25/14
to jahsua...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy Leick Shaker Square End Table, Medium Oak? We have best Leick Shaker Square End Table, Medium Oak from B002D1C8OA is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Leick Shaker Square End Table, Medium Oak

Leick Shaker Square End Table, Medium Oak Rating
Leick Hardwood Chair Side Table Model 9041 View larger
Beautiful Hand-Applied Finish

The gorgeous Medium Oak finish of this end table gives it an extra kick that will look fabulous in any setting. The even, consistent finish is created with multiple hand applications with a nitrocellulose lacquer top-coat for long lasting durability. When you get tired of this finish, you always have the option to refinish your furniture. Leick Furniture has been around since 1910 and only uses hand finished solid hardwoods to ensure your furniture lasts as long as you.

High Quality Construction

The attractive wood grain is accented with the stunning Medium Oak finish that is present throughout the piece. With its solid ash and oak veneer construction, this table is built to last. A solid wood top offers durable, worry free construction that is meant to be used.

Leick Model 9041 Bottom View larger
Easy to Assemble

Simple, knock-down construction ensures that setting up this table is a snap. Simply attach the legs and slide the drawer into the clips. Now you can use your table right away!

Leick Model 9041 Side View View larger
Furniture Designed for Small Space Living

With its simple 15” x 15” x 24” footprint, the chair side table can fit in many different places. Its compact size makes it perfect for small apartments, condos, or dorm rooms where space is a premium. It will also help de-clutter your space with a built in shelf and drawer for remotes and other small items.

Leick Model 9017 Narrow End Table View larger
Matching Small End Table Model 9017-MED

Leick Chair Side End Table. Overall Dimensions: 10" W x 24" D x 24"H. This compact end table offers handy storage where space is at a premium. Set it between your two favorite chairs in your living room!

Leick Model 9037 Narrow Lamp Table View larger
Matching Narrow Lamp Table Model 9037

Leick Narrow Lamp Table. Overall Dimensions: 12" W x 23.5" D x 57" H. The ultimate functionality in a small space, swing arm lighting, storage drawer and display shelf. A perfect addition to your living space.

Leick Model 9036 Console Table View larger
Matching Demilune Console Table Model 9036-MED

Leick Demilune Console Table. Overall Dimensions: 34"W x 13"D x 28"H. Display your favorite décor items either in your hallway, behind the sofa, or in the entryway with this exquisite console table

Leick Model 9021 Narrow Console Table View larger
Matching Wave Console Table Model 9021-MED

Leick Wave Console Table. Overall Dimensions: 28" W x 8" D x 28"H. The unique design and charming style of this console table will add the finishing touch to any home décor.

If you are searching Leick Shaker Square End Table, Medium Oak. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy Leick Shaker Square End Table, Medium Oak with discount?

yes, you can buy Leick Shaker Square End Table, Medium Oak from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. Leick Shaker Square End Table, Medium Oak Review . Buy Cheap Leick Shaker Square End Table, Medium Oak . Discount Today Leick Shaker Square End Table, Medium Oak Leick Shaker Square End Table, Medium Oak Rating