Can we directly send the AER events (from DVS) to sequencer or pass through port of USBAERmini2

Vikas

Mar 11, 2019, 3:49:20 AM3/11/19
to jaer-users
Dear All,

Is it possible to directly send the AER events received in jAER screen using DVS to a sequencer or pass through port of USBAERmini2 board?

Vikas

Tobi Delbruck (INI)

Mar 11, 2019, 10:28:37 AM3/11/19
to jaer-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, in principle it should be possible. But the pass though port
already just sends the events since it is just another connector to the
same AER bus. You have to make sure that only one receiver (the USB) is
doing the handshaking, I think.

I think I built some hooks into jAER that would allow sending stuff
received and processed in jAER back out the sequencer port but never
finished coding it. It's a bit complicated with the threads and user
interface coding...

Are you interested in working on this?   Do you have the schematics,
layout, and logic for usbaermini2?   I can make them available with some
search if it is not already open source and findable.