Usbio Library Path Missing | Windows 10 | jAER

Justin Haque

Feb 11, 2020, 5:22:05 PM2/11/20
to jaer-users
I am having an issue when running the jAER code as seen in the attachment. I seem to get a 'no usbiojava in java.library.path' pop up. Is this an issue with the libraries being downloaded from Maven?

Thank you,
Justin
Usbio Issue.png

Tobi Delbruck (gmail)

Feb 11, 2020, 7:29:57 PM2/11/20
to jaer-...@googlegroups.com
Might be.   Are you running from ant or netbeans?   For fresh checkout
from github, jaer needs to download a LOT of libraries. But this
definitely works as verified yesterday by a new user here.

You should use the "default configuration". I think there might be some
runtime configuration that was put in for debugging the
DvsSliceAviWriter script. Don't use this one.