jade-lang.com website problem - formatting is lost

Onkel Tem

Sep 27, 2019, 7:43:48 AM9/27/19
to Jade
Please take a careful look at the website, especially at language reference section: all indents are lost.
Could you please fix this?
Thanks.

Forbes Lindesay

Sep 30, 2019, 5:42:28 AM9/30/19
to Jade
jade-lang.com was not created by any of the pug core team. We have asked for it to be removed, as the content is mis-leading. Jade has been renamed to pug, for legal reasons, and the latest documentation can be found at https://pugjs.org

Artiom Neganov

Sep 30, 2019, 8:10:27 AM9/30/19
to jad...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I see
It'd be great to set redirects then.

Forbes Lindesay

Sep 30, 2019, 8:51:55 AM9/30/19
to jad...@googlegroups.com
There is a redirect, from the old jade website, which was jade-lang.org. Unfortunately I have no control over jade-lang.com. You can search in the GitHub issues to find where it's discussed.

Forbes