External mixins

nomadi...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2014, 5:30:42 PM12/3/14
to jad...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Just discovered 'mixins' in Jade and I think they are great. However, I can't seem to define them in another file and include/import them.

For example, I simply want to write a Jade mixin in say './mixins/mixinHelpers.jade', and then in '.app.js' write 'include ./mixins/mixinHelpers and have access through the '+xyz' syntax.

Is this possible?

Cheers,
Luke

Jackie Enders

Jan 17, 2015, 12:29:16 AM1/17/15
to jad...@googlegroups.com
No? mixins don't require a javascript to be included, to include a jade mixin you need to write code like this:

include folder/jade

where folder is your folder path and jade is the jade mixin file.