Agent threads synchronization

José Octávio Cesário Pereira Pinto

Feb 25, 2015, 8:24:29 AM2/25/15
to jad...@googlegroups.com

Good evening every one.

I have a java code, that should be read by multiple agents, which
were created by the JADE plataform. Each agent has his own thread of execution.
Therefore, all my agents run my java code concurrently, but not simultaneously.
I've tried using the Class CyclicBarrier from java API, that should
create a barrier in a way that all the agent's threads get together when passing
trough this barrier, but this class does not work for agent's threads,
just for java threads.
Does anybody knows a way of synchronizing those agent's threads?
Any suggestions?