Running JaCoCo with JUnit programmatically

Jan Warchocki

Jul 26, 2021, 9:21:33 AM7/26/21
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
Dear all,

I am working on a project which requires launching JaCoCo on JUnit tests via Java code and getting the report. I saw one (https://www.jacoco.org/jacoco/trunk/doc/examples/java/CoreTutorial.java) implementation of JaCoCo, but this one uses Runnable. How can I achieve something similar like in this tutorial but with JUnit tests?

Nicola Landro

Dec 4, 2021, 3:22:19 AM12/4/21
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
Also I am interested in this topic, In particular I try to do that
(it is a Jupyter Notebook with IJava Kernel) but it return that no line is covered.

Nicola Landro

Dec 4, 2021, 3:34:20 AM12/4/21
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
(I'm asked the same thing here so It a response here is enough also for that conversation)

Nicola Landro

Dec 6, 2021, 3:25:10 AM12/6/21
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users