dump_coverage.cc:48] Check failed: (java_agent_class) != nullptr

SHUBHAM SALUNKHE

Sep 27, 2021, 7:15:38 AM9/27/21
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
Hi,
    I am trying to calculate code coverage of instrumented JAR files on adb device using libdumpcoverage.so . 64 bit file is copied to /stsyem/lib64/ & jacocoagent.jar is available under /system/frameworks/ .
     In Dump process according to link , getting following error in adb logs :-

dump_coverage.cc:48] Check failed: (java_agent_class) != nullptr

   please give any solution for this.

Marc Hoffmann

Sep 27, 2021, 4:28:11 PM9/27/21
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
Hi,

libdumpcoverage.so is provided by the Android project, not by the JaCoCo project here. You see that your link points to the Android project

Therefore please get in touch with the Android project to find a solution.

Regards,
-marc

Ragunath Jawahar

Nov 19, 2021, 11:03:40 AM11/19/21
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
Hey Salunkhe, I am working on a similar problem, please reach out to me so that we could help each other out?