Can't get coverage data in OpenJDK 17

Jt Keller

Apr 23, 2024, 12:14:29 AMApr 23
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
We have an app that creates several java processes.   For each one we add the javaagent to the java command line with a different port i.e. javaagent:jacocoagent.jar=output=tcpserver,address=localhost,port=6305,classdumpdir=jacocolog6305,includes=com.actuate.*,com.opentext.*,com.nimble.*,com.f1j.*,org.eclipse.birt.*.   All processes start up just fine and I can dump all the ports using the ant dump task. but there is no coverage data collected.   Furthermore,  I can't find the classdump logs.  What's going on?   I can't figure it out - jacoco logging is non_existent.