Special Collaboration Proposal for Eclipse Foundation

Giselle Williams

Nov 20, 2023, 4:27:56 PM11/20/23
to jac...@googlegroups.com
Dear Eclipse Foundation,

My name is Giselle Williams at Shopify. Your content has captured our attention your work on YouTube, and we're excited to discuss partnership opportunities with you. Our objective is to offer exclusive e-commerce benefits to your audience.

Should you be interested, feel free to get back to this email to discuss further.

Warm wishes,
Giselle Williams
Your Shopify Contact

Luna Simmons

Nov 25, 2023, 5:39:17 AM11/25/23
to jac...@googlegroups.com
Dear Eclipse Foundation,

Greetings, I'm Luna Simmons representing Shopify. We are impressed by your work on YouTube, and we're interested to discuss partnership opportunities with you. Our goal is to offer exclusive e-commerce opportunities to your audience.

Should you be interested, please reply to this email to discuss further.

Sincerely,
Luna Simmons
The Shopify Team