Code coverage issue in android automotive car emulator API 32

HEMRAJ DANGI

Sep 7, 2023, 3:23:23 AM9/7/23
to jac...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
Objective is to get 100% code coverage for instrumention test in android automotive car emulator API 32 .

I am trying to run coverage report on android test( instrumentation test) using jacoco version 0.8.0 till 0.8.10 on android automotive car emulator API 32, test cases are excuting successfully but code coverage is 0% for instrumentation test . Genrated coverage.ec file is empty in the car emulator.
It is working fine in pixel emulator.

I wanted to get 100% coverage in android automotive car emulator API 32

Thanks for your support
Hemraj dangi

HEMRAJ DANGI

Sep 8, 2023, 2:08:05 AM9/8/23
to jac...@googlegroups.com
Hello jacoco users,

Please help for resolve this issue . Since long time i am stuck with this issue .

Please reply if anything help for me .

Thank you .
Hemraj dangi

reethul anand

Nov 28, 2023, 4:03:11 AM11/28/23
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
Hi Hemraj,

Did you get any solution for this. If you had any solution please ping here

thanks for your support
Reethul