Release 0.8.9

Evgeny Mandrikov

Mar 31, 2023, 6:21:45 PM3/31/23
to JaCoCo Developers
Hi,

Given that JDK 20 was released recently, I propose to release JaCoCo version 0.8.9 which has Java 20 support.

So gate for commits is closed and staging completed, could you please verify:

I'll also do additional testing this weekend.

And if all is fine, then will do promotion to Maven Central and finalize release by updating site, publishing tag, announcement, etc

Regards,
Evgeny

Evgeny Mandrikov

Mar 31, 2023, 7:03:43 PM3/31/23
to jacoc...@googlegroups.com
In attachments you'll find diffs between 0.8.8 and 0.8.9 versions for jars of org.jacoco.core , org.jacoco.report and org.jacoco, which look as expected to me.

Regards,
Evgeny

org.jacoco.core.diff
org.jacoco.report.diff
org.jacoco.ant.diff

Marc Hoffmann

Apr 1, 2023, 8:59:45 AM4/1/23
to jacoc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Evgeny! Artifacts do look good to me.

<org.jacoco.core.diff><org.jacoco.report.diff><org.jacoco.ant.diff>

Evgeny Mandrikov

Apr 3, 2023, 4:44:13 AM4/3/23
to JaCoCo Developers
Thanks Marc for the verification!

Release has been completed. Gate is open for new commits.

Regards,
Evgeny