Release 0.8.8

Evgeny Mandrikov

Apr 4, 2022, 6:23:48 PM4/4/22
to JaCoCo Developers
Gate for commits is closed.

Staging completed, Marc, could you please verify:

I'll also do additional testing tomorrow (2022/04/05).

And if all is fine, then later today will do promotion to Maven Central and finalize release by updating site, publishing tag, announcement, etc

Regards,
Evgeny

Marc Hoffmann

Apr 5, 2022, 3:12:35 AM4/5/22
to jacoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Evgeny,

I don’t know what is causing this but our OSGi bundles now require Java 1.6:

Require-Capability: osgi.ee;filter:="(&(osgi.ee=JavaSE)(version=1.6))"

In release 0.8.7 this was:

Require-Capability: osgi.ee;filter:="(&(osgi.ee=JavaSE)(version=1.5))"

Class files are still 1.5 though.

Cheers,
-marc

Evgeny Mandrikov

Apr 5, 2022, 3:34:44 AM4/5/22
to JaCoCo Developers
Hi Marc,

Yup, I also realized that size of final zip is bigger because jquery from earlier build with JDK 11 sneaked into generated javadocs, so apparently this wasn't clean build, sorry.

Did re-staging:

Now Require-Capability is correct and jquery is not embedded,
also it passes my other validations.

Marc Hoffmann

Apr 5, 2022, 4:52:40 AM4/5/22
to jacoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Evgeny,

now this repo looks good to me!

I did a diff with the jacoco.zip files and run the examples: OK

Thanks,
-marc

Evgeny Mandrikov

Apr 5, 2022, 5:37:11 AM4/5/22
to JaCoCo Developers
Thanks Marc for the verification!

Release has been completed. Gate is open for new commits.

Regards,
Evgeny