Release 0.8.10

Evgeny Mandrikov

Apr 24, 2023, 6:07:30 AM4/24/23
to JaCoCo Developers
Hi,

I propose to release JaCoCo version 0.8.10 which fixes a regression introduced in the previous version (https://github.com/jacoco/jacoco/pull/1425) in order to be able to update EclEmma for the coming Eclipse release and bring Java 20 support into it.

So gate for commits is closed and staging completed, could you please verify:
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgjacoco-1048

I'll also do additional testing later today.

And if all is fine, then will do promotion to Maven Central and finalize release by updating site, publishing tag, announcement, etc

Regards,
Evgeny