Release 0.8.11

Evgeny Mandrikov

Oct 14, 2023, 5:08:53 PM10/14/23
to JaCoCo Developers
Hi,

I propose to release JaCoCo version 0.8.11

So gate for commits is closed and staging completed, could you please verify:
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgjacoco-1053/

I'll also do additional testing tomorrow.

And if all is fine, then will do promotion to Maven Central and finalize release by updating site, publishing tag, announcement, etc

Regards,
Evgeny

Evgeny Mandrikov

Oct 15, 2023, 4:46:54 PM10/15/23
to JaCoCo Developers
In attachments you'll find diffs between 0.8.10 and 0.8.11 versions for jars of org.jacoco.core , org.jacoco.report and org.jacoco.ant , which look as expected to me.

Regards,
Evgeny
org.jacoco.report.diff
org.jacoco.core.diff
org.jacoco.ant.diff

Marc Hoffmann

Oct 16, 2023, 2:59:18 AM10/16/23
to jacoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Evgeny,

I downloaded the jacoco.jar did some basic checks:

* change log is ok
* Ant example runs as expected

I wonder whether you can publish the release commit e.g. as a branch so I can double-check the changes?

Green light from my side!

Many thanks,
-marc

Evgeny Mandrikov

Oct 16, 2023, 4:47:08 AM10/16/23
to JaCoCo Developers
Hi Marc,

On Monday, October 16, 2023 at 8:59:18 AM UTC+2 Marc R. Hoffmann wrote:
Hi Evgeny,

I downloaded the jacoco.jar did some basic checks:

* change log is ok
* Ant example runs as expected

Thanks for the checks!

I wonder whether you can publish the release commit e.g. as a branch so I can double-check the changes?