2020 Jackwagon Interest Survey

Jackwagon Ultimate

Apr 16, 2020, 3:54:33 PM4/16/20
to jackwago...@googlegroups.com
Hey all you cool cats and kittens,

Attached to this email is our glorious 2020 Jackwagon Interest Survey! If you have any interest in trying out and playing for Jackwagon, please please please fill out this survey. It helps us get an idea of numbers for tryouts and helps us gauge your concerns during this questionable time. Overall, it makes planning so much easier!

We'll do our best to keep you all updated on what we find out concerning the season, but right now, things are pretty up in the air!

In the meantime, keep taking care of yourself, keep washing your hands, and stay healthy! We're looking forward to passing the plastic around with everyone!

Feel free to send us a message with any questions/concerns/comments. If you know someone who you think would be interested in trying out for Jackwagon, please forward them this email!

You friendly neighborhood yaks,

Becca, Rock, and Ali