Sectionals/Guest Coach/Camping INFO

1 view

Jackwagon Ultimate

Aug 23, 2021, 12:56:31 PM8/23/21
to jackwago...@googlegroups.com
Hooooowdy Ho, Jack!

Important stuff comin' at ya!

SECTIONALS (9/11 & 9/12)

Alright, our Sectionals roster is due this week, so we need everyone to do the following:

1. Text SF69 your USAU Number and last name (3038091622)
2. Make sure you have an active membership with USAU
3. Fill out your COVID-19 vaccination status (View/Edit Your Information>Personal Information) and infectious disease waiver.
4. Pay ol' SF69 your bid fee of $18.75. Preferably via Venmo @Sarah-Ferraro-12 or with a check/cash. (Paypal doesn't work with my account and I don't have Zelle).
5. Confirm your spot on the team (you'll get an email)

This needs to be done by Thursday, August 26! So get on it ASAP please :)

THURSDAY, AUGUST 26 (this Thursday)
We are lucky enough to have a guest coach come to practice on Thursday, so we need numbers! We will need at least 7's to make this useful, so please PLEASE come to practice this Thursday.

CAMPING Friday, Sept. 3
WOOHOO this is gonna be FUUUUN! More details to come, but let us know if you plan on attending! We'll be going to Sugarloaf (less than an hour away), and Goose/Nicole will be scoping out a good spot for us! If you want to go but don't have camping stuff, let us know and we can try to figure something out. We need an idea of numbers for food/alcohol/games. It'll be a hoot and a half, you won't wanna miss it! For more questions, direct them to Leilani, Goose or Nicole.

See ya tonight!!
Jack Caps