Jackwagon 2022!

1 view

Jackwagon Ultimate

Jan 24, 2022, 10:07:54 PM1/24/22
to jackwago...@googlegroups.com
Fellow Yaks!!!

We are proud to present the first deets of the 2022 YakVagon season. Hope you are ready!

First things first, your 2022 captains are...

giphy.gif

Sarah Ferraro (aka SF69/Bunny)
Leilani Nelson (aka Loons/Looney/Lanlia/Ol' Labia/Loonsquad)

Second, we are very excited to announce we will have a coach this year!
Killian Burns aka Daddy Long Legs (Don't call him Daddy for short)
For those of you who don't know Killian, he has been a member of the Colorado Ultimate community for many years and just moved back from Boston last year. He plays Jeeps and has been coaching Fairview High this year. We are greatly looking forward to working with him this year!
giphy (1).gif

Season updates:

1. We are looking to start mini soon! Look out for groupme messages. If you are not on the groupme, please email us and we will add you.
2. Open practices will be starting in May and tryouts will be at the end of May/Beginning of June. We are looking to have our roster generally set early/mid June. We acknowledge that some college players will have Nationals and we will accommodate that into our schedule.
3. We are looking at going to 2-3 season tournaments plus sectionals and regionals. We are hoping to keep tournaments close to minimize travel costs, but there will be travel involved. Likely: Solstice (June in Fort Collins, CO), Ski Town (August in Salt Lake City, UT), and potentially one other.
4. If you are not looking to travel this season, we will be open to having practice players. Please reach out to us at open practices or via email if you are interested in this.
5. We will be having a returners meeting in April, so look out for deets as that gets closer.

We will be posting a season interest survey via instagram and email in the near future.

Please reach out with any questions or concerns in the meantime :)

Woooo!

Yours truly,
Jack Leadership <3