2021 Jackwagon Interest Survey

1 view

Jackwagon Ultimate

May 2, 2021, 12:56:02 PM5/2/21
to jackwago...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jack! Long time, no see...

Here is the 2021 Jackwagon interest survey - if you have any interest in playing with Jackwagon this season, please fill it out so we can keep you in the loop about our season plans!

You'll also see a question on the survey asking about your opinions on an informal, non-sanctioned season. We want your feedback on what you want this season to look like, so be sure to let us know what you think.

Feel free to send us a message with any questions/concerns/comments. If you know someone who you think would be interested in playing with us, please forward them this email!

XO your Nail-Biting Support Group
AKA Jackwagon Caps
AKA Ali, Becca, and Rock