Fwd: Hell’s Belles Coaching Opportunity

Jackwagon Ultimate

May 29, 2020, 3:04:05 PM5/29/20
to jackwago...@googlegroups.com
See below from Hell’s Belles!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hell's Belles Ultimate <csuhell...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 26, 2020 at 11:36 AM

Hi! We are the new captains of Hell's Belles, Dede Sadecki, Hannah Mimmack, and Hannah (Phil) Renstrom. We are looking for a new coach for next year, and we were wondering if you wouldn't mind passing this on to the rest of your team. Thanks!

Hello hello!

Hope everyone is doing well and not going too crazy during quarantine. This upcoming school year, 2020-21, Hell’s Belles is looking for a new coach! We will still have Molly Clay and Emily Stege, but they both live in Denver so they can only make it up here once a week for practices. So we need someone who lives closer and can come to more practices. Also, our departing coach, Liz Narmour, will be here in the fall to help out with whoever is new but come spring she’ll be moving to France!!

We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable about the game and able to relay that on to both veterans and beginners! Additionally if you have experience coaching women's teams, that would be great. We have so much potential on this team so someone with a fresh set of ideas and strategies who is willing to help us compete at a higher level would be incredible. You must be willing to make it to 2-3 practices a week on CSU campus along with our travel tournaments, which are TBD.  Liz will be there to help you and get you used to the swing of things at practice in the fall, and Molly and Stege will be there once a week throughout the year too!

If you, or anyone you know may be interested, please feel free to reach out to us and let us know at csuhell...@gmail.com. Thank you!