SECTIONALS

1 view

Jackwagon Ultimate

Aug 4, 2021, 6:28:17 PM8/4/21
to jackwago...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fellow Yaks,

Sectionals info coming at ya!

Sectionals this year will be held at Dick's Sporting Goods Park on Sept 11-12. It is likely we will only play on Saturday, but seeing as all five teams will be playing at sectionals this year we will have 4 games. Now, USAU requires a minimum of 16 rostered players per team for the tournament, and we are REALLY, REALLY hoping that we have enough of you fine people to roster a team and play. The bid fee is $300, so * math math math* it comes out to $18.75 per person if we have 16. More than 16 people would be awesome though, and bring the price down for everyone.

SO. We need EVERYONE to fill out the survey to see if we can get the numbers.

Much Love,
JackCaps