Upcoming Season and Tryout Schedule

Jackwagon Ultimate

Apr 11, 2022, 4:58:08 PM4/11/22
to abgi...@colorado.edu, aebe...@gmail.com, ange...@colorado.edu, ann...@umich.edu, car...@ushortons.com, chelsea...@gmail.com, ekra...@gmail.com, ellie.k...@icloud.com, emmaco...@gmail.com, emmag...@gmail.com, fiona....@gmail.com, jackwago...@googlegroups.com, jea...@cornell.edu, jhoanna...@gmail.com, kast...@colorado.edu, kbenne...@gmail.com, liliann...@gmail.com, mai.y...@yahoo.com, marlee....@gmail.com, mcdaniel...@gmail.com, merem...@gmail.com, milena...@gmail.com, nfan...@gmail.com, rachel...@gmail.com, ryn...@gmail.com, sarah....@hotmail.com, sarahb...@gmail.com, sedw...@oberlin.edu, sherida...@gmail.com, su...@lakelandfamily.com, taylor....@colorado.edu, y3h...@gmail.com
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who have filled out the Jackwagon interest form, thank you!
(also, I apologize if you get this email twice, but just want to make sure everyone gets it)
If you have not yet filled it out, please fill it out here so we know you are interested in trying out:

We will be having some open practices and conditioning to start the season off.
Open tryouts will start May 17th. After open tryouts, closed tryouts will be offered to any individuals who are still being considered for remaining spots. We are open to practice players, please talk to us at practices/tryouts or email us individually.

Upcoming Tryout Schedule:

Sunday, April 17th: Women’s Club Division Kickoff (Community Event), open to all, 1-4pm, at Ralston Recreation Area

Tuesday, April 19th: Open Practice/Conditioning, 6-8pm, Williams Village, Boulder
Tuesday, April 26th: Open Practice/Conditioning, 6-8pm, Williams Village, Boulder
Tuesday, May 3rd: Open Practice/Conditioning, 6-8pm, Williams Village, Boulder
Thursday, May 5th: Open Practice, 6-8pm, Williams Village, Boulder
Tuesday, May 10th: Open Practice/Conditioning, 6-8pm, Williams Village, Boulder
Thursday, May 12th: Open Practice, 6-8pm, Williams Village, Boulder

Tuesday, May 17th: Open Tryouts, 6-8pm,  Broomfield/Westminster (TBD)
Thursday, May 19th: Open Tryouts, 6-8pm, Williams Village, Boulder
Tuesday, May 24th: Open Tryouts, 6-8pm,  Williams Village, Boulder
Thursday, May 26th: Open Tryouts, 6-8pm, Williams Village, Boulder

Tuesday, May 31st: Closed Tryouts, 6-8pm, Williams Village, Boulder (Post Nationals College Student Tryout)
Thursday, June 2nd: Closed Tryouts, 6-8pm, Williams Village, Boulder (Post Nationals College Student Tryout)

*If you are playing in college nationals, we understand that takes priority. While open tryouts are not required, attendance at all tryouts (regardless of if you play) will be taken into consideration. We will expect you to attend and play a minimum of one closed tryout.

General Season Schedule:

Tuesday, June 7th: Start of regular season practices:
-Tuesdays 6-8pm, Broomfield/Wesminster (TBD)
-Thursdays 6-8pm, Williams Village in Boulder
June 18th & 19th: Solstice Tournament in Fort Collins
July 9th & 10th (?): Potential Tournament, dates and location TBD
August 20th & 21st: Ski Town Tournament in Salt Lake City
September 17th or 18th: Club Sectionals, Colorado (TBD)
October 1st & 2nd: Club Regionals, TBD

Please reach out to us via email if you have any questions or concerns!

Thanks!
Jack Caps

R.gif

Ps. If you no longer want to receive emails form this group, please email us to remove you from the list serve.