2020 Season Update

1 view

Jackwagon Ultimate

May 22, 2020, 2:55:41 PM5/22/20
to jackwago...@googlegroups.com
Hey Yaks,

Just wanted send out a quick update on where we stand with the 2020 season - we promise we haven't forgotten about you!

USAU put out an update last week stating that all TCT tournaments were cancelled - for us, specifically, this means no Select Flight this year. They have also decided to get rid of the requirement where teams needed to compete in 10 regular season games in order to receive an end of season ranking.

With that in mind, know that, barring any future restrictions or cancellations, we still plan on having a team for the series in September. We're discussing potential tryout and tournament options abiding by all state and local social distancing regulations. We will update you further when we know more!

If you're looking for some social-distancing ultimate activities, a shared Google Sheet was created crowdsourcing at home workouts, film, and more to develop your skills on your own. We encourage you to check it out!

As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you have. We miss seeing you all! Keep washing your hands :)

XOXO Rock, Becca, and Ali